RolePlayers Delight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for RP lovers to create any roleplay they wish.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bored out of our minds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
zmirazz

zmirazz

bored out of our minds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Al laughed "i could have shut up and said nothing but i like it when you blush"he took her head between his hands and kissed her

that made her smile "i like her too.a lot.she made me feel the tenderness a mother can have for their children.something my mother never had.can she like control emotions or something?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:09 pm

She kissed him back then bit her lip looking at him.. "I graduate in 3 days.." She said slightly nervous knowing it would shock him.

Draven shook his head. "No but she is very good with young people."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayersdelight.rpg-board.net
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Al looked at her surprised, "3 days?"he thought for a moment "but you are 16 aren't you?"

"oh i see.i asked cause i was overwhelmed by feelings of security and love.but maybe the love came from you"she said as she hugged him
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm

she nodded and looked down. "I was moved ahead. I'm too smart for people.." she joked then realized it wasn't all that funny.

draven nodded and hugged her back "likely."
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:36 pm

"yeah you are a bit smart!so that changes everything "he bit his lip

"i think i'm gonna go see Jeremy.i have one of the most craziest feelings i've ever had,i feel he knows where my dad is"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 pm

she sat up and moved a bit away from him "i'm sorry.." she had tears in her eyes. she got up then and headed for the door knowing she wouldn't run but would just give him some space. "ill let you think. I'll be outside when your done. "she went outside into the garden walking right past his dad crying.

"Are you sure you should do that..?"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:53 pm

"what?"he asked himself than run after her he got past his dad who looked at them wondering what was going on he waved his hand as if saying everything is fine than caught her and hugged her "you are everything i've ever anted in my life.you are a dream come true i can't bare my life without you.don't ever think that i meant i didn't want to.cause i do"

Jessie smiled "i don't know.and i won't know if i don't try right?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 pm

She sniffled into his arms and whimpered. "I know that I jjust feel bd for even thinking like that.. I love you with all I am and I just.. I don't know.. It litterally just came to mind.."

Alright love. I wuold join you but my parents need me around here for now.."
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Al smiled " and it came to my mind more than once but i don't know what your father would say "

Jessie smiled "i understand i'll go alone i have to do it alone anyways and i'll talk to you when i'm back"she kissed him and hugged him
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:09 pm

She looked down. "He wuold only think about it as being good for the packs not for it making me happy for anything." She bit her lip and glanced up at him.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Al smiled and brushed her cheeks "all i want is to make you happy.i don't care about any packs when it comes to you or your happiness.when you graduate i'll go talk to your dad what do you think?"

Jessie jumped in front of her brother
"i was waiting for you.i knew you would come"
"why didn't you simply come?"
"because what i want to show you can't come"
"what is it?or should i say who is it?"
Jeremy smiled
"is it dad?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Tina smiled up at him. "Okay.." She then realized and spun in a panick "Oh god! oh no no no!" She put her face in her hands. "I totally forgot that prom is tonight!"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Al laughed "its okay baby i'll take you home to get ready.better be late then never make it right?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:22 pm

"I don't have a dress though.." She sighed then shrugged.. "I don't have to go.."
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:34 pm

"oh yes you have! don't forge that you are in one of the most known designer's house in the country"when she looked confused he said "oh haven't told you?my mom is a clothes designer.she must have something new in her atelier lets ask her"he took her hand and headed to his mom's office
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Tina looked hopeful and went with him. she didn't know how to do her hair or what to do. one thing she did know what that she would ask him to go with her.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:47 pm

"mom we need you to dress this princess for prom "he said and put her in front of his mom who was smiling.she took her to the atelier and tried more than one dress on her.Al went to get Elena o help her with her hair and make up.and went to wait her outside
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:50 pm

She bit her lip while the two girls helped her out and continuously thanked them, she thought to al biting her lip.. would you like to come along with me.. and be my date..? she blushed faintly.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Al smiled and thought back of course baby.its not like i would allow you to go with anyone else he laughed internally.i'll go get ready. he went to his room and wore a black tux with a grey tie and he messed up his hair
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Tina smiled to herself and waited for the girls to finish so she could look at herself. She didn;t know what the dress even looked like. it was all a surprise.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Al went down to take her he knocked before he entered and looked at her amazed
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:16 pm

she met his eyes and blushed she stil had no idea what she looked like..
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Al's mom took her to the nearest mirror "look at yourself.every girl in school will be jealous"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 pm

She looked into the mirror and gasped.. "Oh how am I ever going to repay you?"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:29 pm

"what are you talking about?just go and have fun "she kissed her forehead and left the room with Elena

"you look...wonderful."he kissed her hand "i think we should get going"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored out of our minds
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayers Delight :: RolePlays :: Mixed Supernatural RP's-
Jump to: