RolePlayers Delight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for RP lovers to create any roleplay they wish.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trying to escape (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

trying  to escape (open) Empty
PostSubject: trying to escape (open)   trying  to escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:27 pm

This roleplay is going to be about a girl who is stuck in a home of humans. she was turned into a vampire and her parents have completely isolated her. she is trying to get away from them but they have made it impossible. the girls friends are going to be helping her get away and find a new place to live. their planning takes place at school.

Character sheet;
Name; Nicole Finch (main char)
Age; Seventeen
Species; Vampire
Appearance;
trying  to escape (open) A1110
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayersdelight.rpg-board.net
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: trying to escape (open)   trying  to escape (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Name- Jorgan Landfree
Age- 16
Race- Lycan
Bio- Best friend with Nicole and is planing to help her get out of her family's home. She would even open her bedroom for now to keep her out of that house.
trying  to escape (open) Anime
trying  to escape (open) Wolf
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

PostSubject: Re: trying to escape (open)   trying  to escape (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Name--Tatiana Boulevardez
Age--19
Race--Witch
Bio--Still in the process of leaning her abilities, Tatiana is friends with everyone she meets. There's not one person that she's met that's ever been mean to her or treated her bad. When she overhears a few talking about helping this girl, she's all in to help out however she can.
Look--
trying  to escape (open) W101rs00m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to escape (open)   trying  to escape (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trying to escape (open)
Page 1 of 1