RolePlayers Delight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for RP lovers to create any roleplay they wish.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bored out of our minds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
zmirazz

zmirazz

bored out of our minds Empty
PostSubject: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:05 pm

The park. 'Tina Fey quite enjoyed it there. She went often just to let her mind go. 'Tina is a tal, slim, brunette with a very outgoing attitude toward life. Though home was somewhere she avoided at all cost. Her parents were of different races that didn't normally join forces you could say, and many of her mothers clan and her fathers pack came to the house with either updates or just to plain get angry. So, like tonight, she slips from her bedroom window and runs off to somewhere better. The moon was full, and she could feel the wolf within her come more aware, but she supressed it with a depressed sigh. "Why me..?" she mumbled miserably as she picked at the grass. (tay)

Jessi was standing behind a tree in the park feeling down and lonely. she wished she could meet someone to keep her company in that miserable world, not a lover, she hated being in love, it weakened her. she wanted a friend who could understand her and who she could understand too. A black streak of hair brushed her face with the cold night wind when her green cat-like eyes spotted a movement not far from her. she hid her tall body higher in the tree and waited for a clue.who is as mad as i am to be out that late! its dangerous out here.. lets hope it's not another vampire!! she thought while trying to know who it was. than the smell of the creature just hit her! A werewolf...
jessi was trying to make out the shape of the creature feeling sadness in the air when she heard " why me" she thought about it and decided to go for it and meet that person. (rima)

Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Al stood up after jacob out of respect than he looked at Tina and smiled at her warmly "you will be a great leader"

Tina got up and walked over to her father and kissed his cheek, "Thanks Daddy." She didn't feel like she was ready at all, Who would train her. She hardly knew anyone in the pack and she diffinately wouldn't allow Halen to trian her.

"will you go train with us tomorrow?:Al asked her hoping she would say yes
(i'm the one who said ull be a great leader not ur dad:P)

Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 pm

(lol i know)

Tina nodded. "Yeah I'll train with you tomorrow. I guess there no reason to not." She bit her lip nervously. She'd look like a fool compaired to the others.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayersdelight.rpg-board.net
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Al knew what she was thinking he thought to her no baby you won't you will be better than the whole pack he smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:25 pm

She glanced at him thinking back, But how? They've all been training since they joined the pack.. How does that make me better? I've never once trained... Her eyes fell to the floor as everyone else left the room to do something.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:26 pm

he took her in his arms "you will see by yourself tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:31 pm

She nodded and leaned into him. "Sorry.. I just get nervous and stuff. I haven't met most of them and I'm sure some of them aren't going to like me.. And I just.." SHe sighed and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:49 pm

he nudged her "stop worrying baby" he looked at the time "i should get going, i guess you are staying home tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:52 pm

She shook her head. "I'd rather stay with you.. but I can if you have stuff to do.." SHe bit her lip and watched him.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:55 pm

"me?i have nothing to do but i needed to talk with my dad about the training.i wanna go now, wanna go with me or stay a while than follow me?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 pm

She took his hand lightly. "I'll go with you."She smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 pm

"good cause you were driving"he laughed and kissed her again before heading out
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 pm

She followed after him smiling. She loved the way he joked around with her and things. How protective he was and how he always seemed the say the right things.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 pm

they excused themselves from her parents and Draven and left.when they got to his place he saw his dad in the garden reading some papers as always "hey dad.wanna talk about tomorrow?"

"yeah just give me a minute"
he whispered to Tina "a minute is an infinity so lets go upstairs "than he answered his dad "i'll be up.call me when ur done"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:06 am

Tina tried to hold back a giggle. That was just like her mom. She snagged his hand and pulled him into the house and up to his room laughing when he stumbled.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Al laughed too "i;m sure its your fault your just a little demon" he said and kissed her.he really was getting attached to her he wouldn't want to loose her
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 pm

She kissed him back laughing she ran into his room and jumped onto his bed smiling down at him when he came in "I know you are but what am I?." she joked.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:20 am

he followed her and laid on her "i'm just a normal wolf who trained o become strong and a good leader.you my love are a special wolf that makes evilly things to your boyfriend to torture him because you know he can't have enough of you " he kissed her her before letting her answer than he kissed the line of her neck.

Jessie talked to Stacey but couldn't know what she has been through all she said is that she was okay nothing bad had happened.she jumped to Draven's room and waited him there.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:19 am

Tina ran her hands down Al's back smiling. She knew what she did to him and he never seemed to mind so she didn't stop. She played with his hair smiling. "I do my best" was all she said.

Draven walked out of his bathroom towel hung low on his waist as he brushed his teeth. He didn't notice jessie there.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 am

"i can see that" he mumbled as he was kissing her "but i don't really mind cause i can control myself"he said chuckling

"hey Draven"she still had tears in her eyes "i'm sorry i came without telling you i just wanted to see you "she was seated on the bed and she had covered herself she felt chilly for some reason
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 am

Tina grinned and rolled them over giggling and kissed him softly. "At least one of us can." She smirked jokingly.

Draven jumped and looked at you then thought, It's fine. DOn't worry about it you can pop in whenever you want. he grabbed some clothes and headed back into the bathroom
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 am

Al laughed "i thought you were tough miss Fey!!"

Jessie smiled he was so sweet.she wiped her tears and regained herself before he came back
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:53 am

Tina giggled and nuzzled him softly. "To a point." She looked down at him cutely and was suddenly thinking about marraige. She had no Idea why. But she did know that if he asked she would be his. For life. He was all she'd ever wanted.

Draven went straight to her when he exited the bathroom and hugged her close. "What's the matter beautiful..?"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz

zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 am

Al smiled "i told you many times , when you want to think, don't think that loud"than he laughed as she blushed "you are all i wanted as well but we will talk about that after you graduate ok?"

Jessie smiled "nothing i just had a talk with Stacey and she really needs Jeremy but i haven't told her he was still alive cause i know he won't come back since he didn't come to explain anything.and i'm glad that as a half-demon she can't read my mind"she kissed him "i missed you"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Tina had turned bright red and stayed that way. SHe hid her face in his chest. I wasn't meaning to think loud... she was very ashamed of herself. But school was over in a month and she was to graduate in a few days. But he didn't know that. She'd been put ahead 2 years in school.

Draven kissed her back. "I missed you too love. My mom really likes you by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored out of our minds   bored out of our minds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored out of our minds
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayers Delight :: RolePlays :: Mixed Supernatural RP's-
Jump to: